Tuesday, November 29, 2011

A Vivienne Sorta Day

If I could describe one designer that I love and most definitely suit my style and LOOVEEE of prints and everything in between it would be Vivienne Westwood, SHE IS MY ALL! I can't say it enough I am absolutely in love with patterns and prints, shapes, positions, anything that screams WEIRD I LOVE!

                                                I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE! (lol)







Her Fall 2011 collection, are right up my alley. I am especially digging the colors, which I must say will look perfect with my skin tone. Since I love accessorizing with gold (as in my other post) I would consider this a omen. Thanks Ms. Westwood for bringing punk mainstream and transforming it into sophisticated punk!

Don't forget to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment